2012年10月29日 星期一

Attention Team

Hi Viz Dev,
This is what I want from each of you by tomorrow. Either meet me in the BFA lab tomorrow 9:30pm (after Barrons class). If you can't, send them to me through the blog or by email:
puppy.lynn@gmail.com

Christy- Have the living room iso done. Ask Hilary which boards are tied down so we start drawing the layotus.

Dang- Show me the finished kitchen iso.
Kevan- you're going to start doing kitchen layouts based on Dang's iso.

Polly- Finish the exterior layout and put some color on it. It should describe the scene before the pitch

I will finish up characters tonight and start working on color keys. I will help on layouts too.

Hilary, we'll talk tomorrow about which boards are tied down so I can start figuring out color keys.

let me know if you guys have any questions!

4 則留言:

  1. I am not sure I'll be able to meet then, I'll plan on using the blog but I'll be there if I can.

    回覆刪除
  2. The boards are okay to go for color keys, all my crits from Dave and Greg were acting related. Have fun!

    回覆刪除
  3. ill post the exterior for a final crit so i can post it for you tomorrow night.. i can't meet bc i have class :-/ ive been playing with color nothing i wanna show just yet but tomorrow i will.

    回覆刪除