2012年10月21日 星期日

Fun Character Design Finds

This is less of a crit, more just some fun things I saw in these drawings.  You can take these ideas and go further with them if you like.
I was trying to figure out what these shapes reminded me of, so I drew over them too.  Kate's head entertained me a lot.  Her head shapes silhouetted like a triceratops.  I like the idea of Kate resembling a dinosaur (especialy a dinosaur that looks like a charging animal, like a rhino or bull).  I like Alex's shapes too.  I think I was entertained by his eyes most.  I like that his glasses were his eyes, and not that his eyes were behind his glasses.  Reminded me of the Mighty B.  I fell like an animator could get really creative playing with those eyes.  I think he looks good.  I like the wimpy look. Haha

1 則留言:

  1. I love your observations, thank you Hillary! Second pass is in motion

    回覆刪除