2012年10月23日 星期二

Kate-Morpheus progress

Hi, everyone! I'm playing around with Kate right now, going off of Annlyn's design from earlier.

 
I got this far and found that by stretching the mouth so wide for the frown, it was super difficult and broken if I wanted to change the expression.
So I adjusted some things and came up with this





Some issues: 
-trying to get a similar proportion to the drawing, I brought her chest down to her hips, so there's a fold/ledge there. This could probably be fixed by adding shorts or the illusion of pants...even just a color change. (To Brandon- we would have to animate using only her 2 lower spine controls because the top one is super broken as it is--unless I stretch out the torso again.)
-there's an obvious/weird size change below the knee, which modeled shorts would hide really easily.
-she looks a little masculine... I think I'll change her eyebrows/brow ridge
-she looks a little like Jimmy Newtron with this hair

I promise to work on the appeal


Here are some old ladies :)






沒有留言:

張貼留言