2012年10月27日 星期六

Christy-Color Palette


Christy, I like this. Cool purples/limes can just be accents.

 I think the kitchen should give off a different tone. More tints, diluted. less personality than the living room.

I did some bad test paint over one of the rooms last night, thinking about old furniture, voodoo, and old vintage palettes like this: http://laughingsquid.com/wes-anderson-film-color-palette-chart/

I think the palette can be simplified if we think about the local colors of the walls, floor, ceiling first. (while thinking about our light sources. Let's do a testpaint over on one of the rooms with the palette you made.

 Sorry I wasn't here before you left :( I will be in the building tomorrow and we can work on tying down the orthographic with new Merbear so prop artists can start to visualize props in the scene. 
I will consult you on color keys soon~ 

Color Website: http://www.worqx.com/color/shade_tint.htm

4 則留言:

  1. Sounds good. I'll be there tomorrow around 10am

    回覆刪除
  2. Annlyn! post the website for color :3 Also i personally am digging the green one more.

    回覆刪除
  3. The feel of the bottom one is so intense and fantasy... Like creepy fantasy. The green above with that redish brown makes me think of her room as the Amazon. And all of her knick-knacks are like the canopy! :)

    回覆刪除