2012年10月30日 星期二

New Schematic Layouts WIP




Front

Back


Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to make it on campus tonight, unless someone says it's urgent.

I have these to show the composition of the walls.

I need some feedback on these wall-layouts before I make them into a finished schematic.

In the front view I think the focal points of the room are working better now, though Mer-Bear  might be competing with those wonked out shelves... shall I change those shapes??

In the Back view I want the uni-skull first read and Kate's round table second. Could someone let me know if that's working?

I am also going for a turn-around of the couch-area, I will update this post soon w/ that.

2 則留言:

  1. I do feel like the shapes behind Merbear are competing with him. Go with something more elegant in some of the shapes.I love how you've arranged the unicorn skull and that boat-shelf behind the couch!

    回覆刪除
  2. notice how the architecture and furniture in coraline and paranorman are mostly straight and tall.

    回覆刪除