2012年10月25日 星期四

Update! Crits needed!





This is the layout i am thinking of tieing down tomorrow and doing a  rough value pass.  Do you guys have any crits for it? changes you feel I should make in order to make it stronger?





Some tree designs, I Feel like I need to push the shapes more with it.  Suggestions?




I went back in and revised and pushed original shapes, going to do that again, and started some masks that need to be pushed more.  Some of them are unfinished.


 Here's some picture frames! I personally like the one with the pope XD Hillary has already suggested I push it more, and i plan on it.  I was thinking of one where she's holding alex as a baby and he's kicking her in the face, that's the weird green one that's not reading.  There's a wedding photo where she's kissing her husband, the one under that is of them going off frame as she's attempting to make out with him.  Them on the couch being cute, and her standing in unpushed pose.  I am explaining them just in case they don't read. hahha.  Please let me know if they DO read at all and how you feel about them? I want to do a ton more.



Last but not least I did some very quick doodles of more picture frames.  One of Kate having defeated the snake that ate her camera, her foot is on top of the snake and the snake looks dead.  The one after that is of her meeting the Dalai lama, they are both practicing meditation.  And the last one is of kate slyly kicking alex into the pool.  These are super rough and scanned very light into my computer..but let me know what u think of these as pictures on her wall and if they are starting to read?  I am thinking of going very cartoony weird for them but if you guys want me to stick strictly to laika please tell me! lol.  Hope these made yall laugh! :)

2 則留言:

  1. I love the masks. I can just imagine that pizza shaped mask as really huge and leaning up against a corner.

    Oh cuuute.. I am going to use the little papermache animals on our chandelier

    Can I see your reference for Kate's apartment in your layout? I don't really understand the structure and would like to help you paint over

    As for the photo frames I am all for Kate+pope, Alex kicking Kate in the face as a baby, and Kate defeats the snake.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hey Annlyn! I'll post the reference for Kate's apartment layout in a post right now. I used a variety of different buildings to design it and went one of my crazy shapes.

    Thanks for the response! ill be working on all of this today.

    回覆刪除